Do you have a collegiate cycling related story, article, letter, opinion or other idea?
CCN is happy to consider unsolicited articles on any collegiate cycling-related subject. Authors should familiarize themselves with the following information prior to submitting an article. The decision to publish an article rests with the editorial board.
- All submissions should be 750 words or less. If your story is longer, please edit and summarize; if desired, provide link to the full story at another URL.
- All submissions must include the author’s full name. If the article is written on behalf of a group or organization, the official name of that group must be included, plus a link to an active website or mailing address for the organization.
- CCN does not commission articles from ideas or treatments, only from assessing finished work.
- Provide at least two photos with each submission. Photos must be original with no copyrights, must be less than 1mb in size, and submitted in .jpg or .png format.
- CCN reserves the right to delete slanderous or distasteful comments at the discretion of the editor. CCN reserves the right to noderate and/or remove any comments posted in response to any story.
- If a controversial subject is or topic is covered, CCN reserves the right to allow equal coverage for opposing views.
Are you an active collegiate racer? Interested in journalism? CCN is seeking interns to cover the teams, athletes and events in each of the collegiate conferences. Contact us below.
Submit your story